CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

first post. [anxiety?] not so much.


YESS! i have joined the blogging world. might as well coinsidering i read about 5 different blogs DAILY and not at work. its my third year in college as an accounting major. BLAH. i feel as if i will never graduate. i work any chance that i get. my life would be boring without... [brother, boyfriend, family & tons of friends!] thank god for them!

fun game.
ABC's of me.
(thanks kim!)

A-Age: 20. until i turn 21 in nashville on aug 7! partyyy

B-Bed size: full; & im not gonna give gran back her foam matress!

C-Chore you hate: what chore do i like? .. i absolutly hate folding laundry!

D-Dogs: i have a shih-tzu .. i got it for my 17th bday!

E-Essential start to your day: Snooze button. Twice. Four times. (agreed with kim.)

F-Favorite Color: Pink. Purple. really any.

G-Gold or Silver: fan of silver.

H-Height: 4'11"... short.

I-Instruments you play: notta.

J-Job title: FSR at a bank.

K-Kids: none.. for a LONG time.

L-Live: Shelbyville, Ky

M-My mom's name: Janet

N-Nickname: Tiff, Tiff, Tiff Tiff, Snookers lol

O-Overnight hospital stay: None.

P-Pet Peeve: not sure. i have a lot of OCD's

Q-Quote from a movie: Pass.

R-Right/Lefty: Righty

S-Sibling: Dylan

T-Time you wake up: MWF 6:45. TTh 9:00 SS whenever i feel like it.

U-Underwear: are essential.

V-Veggies you dislike: Cauliflower.

W-What makes you run late: Snooze button.

X-Xrays you've had: Teeth

Y-Yummy food you make: anything my gran helps with with.

Z-Zoo animal: Penguins!

hope you enjoy!


Ty & I are taking olivia, my adorable neice, to see Disney Princess's on ICE tonight at Rupp Arena. Have a good saturday! :)

xoxox -- tiffany!

No comments:

Post a Comment