CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

baby brother's graduation


My little brother, Dylan, graduated on Saturday. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. It means that I am getting a little older (as in ALMOST 21!), and that I've been out of high school for 3 years! That is crazy talk to me. I can remember my first day of freshman year all the way up to my last days as a SCHS student.



Dylan has grown up to be a nice young man (sometimes a smart ass), but I am very proud to call him my brother. My heart was filled with joy as we watched him receive his diploma. Congratulations Shelby County High School Class of 2011!

waiting in line...


Tyler and I


My best friend, Megan


My cousin also graduated! [Mommy, Faith & I]


Class of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment