CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm back

No, I've not had a week hangover, I've just been really busy.
School and work are driving me crazy and stressing me out.
Nashville was a blast and I will be going back.
Here are just a few pictures.
[my car overloaded]
[happy birthday megs]
[girls before round 1]
[miss margo]
[cadillac ranch was awesome]
[kissy face]
[lets have a beer]
[trashed]
[umm.. 4 girls and a lot of clothes]
[beginning of round 2]
[best friend]
[mee]
[leigh and i]
[<3]
[the cabs r here]
[coyote ugly]
[bathroom time]
[yepp..]
[waffle house adventure at 4am]
enough said.
xoxoxx

3 comments:

  1. haha love the pictures! looks like a freakin' blast and drunken 4am waffle house trips are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha a weeklong hangover would be bad news for sure! Looks like all you girls had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi gorgeous!
    looks like you and your girls had a blast!


    welcome back
    really cute blog






    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
    Have a great weekend!!

    follow me <3
    xoxo
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

    ReplyDelete