CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

20 years old & stressing!

ok. where to begin... im confused and im not quite sure about anything right now. i try to go over everything im thinking, but im not sure about that. my head has been constantly running with ideas and thoughts weighing on my mind. im 20 years old & stressing, over reasons most would think is silly. i should really just be thankful i have so many great people in my life that support me with whatever decisions i may make. story of my life, right?

im a faithful believer in...

"Things happen for a reason. That reason might come tomorrow or might not ever come. But you have the rest of your life to enjoy. Don't waste it by sitting around thinking about the past or even the future." - a wise friend once told me that.


anyways, i have a pretty packed agenda when i get off work.

*deliver meals to old people with megan *zumba *nails *tan *take 2 quizzes & begin preparing for finals!

1 comment: