CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

everything happens for a reason.


i feel like i owe you all some explanation of my craziness latley. here it is... i was confused and was unsure about pretty much everything in my life. but he walked into the nail salon and i realized i was about to lose the sweetest, kindness boyfriend I've ever had. ty means more to me than i thought. any who! we are fabulous now. everything happens for a reason.


on a lighter note.. i just ordered my bff, destiny, a shot glass for her 21st bday from Doodle Bug Designs .. it will be black, pink, and white with zebra ribbon!




i know i still owe you all pictures from gatlinburg.. ive been BUSY!

hope you all have a good weekend. any good plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment