CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

IT'S FRIDAY!

from Jesslyn



1. My favorite color is...well it just really depends on my mood, but any shade of pink will usually do!

2. My travel destination of choice is...currently the beach! I have been houding everyone that I would loveeeee to go to the beach any time soon.

3. My favorite food is...cereal, or pretty much anything Gran cooks. Also, I love veggie soup, but only Mommys.

4. My happy place is...on the lake. I love the feeling of gettin a tan. And on the tractor. The world kinda stops around you and you only focus on going far.

5. My favorite saying is..."Things happen for a reason. That reason might come tomorrow or might not ever come. But you have the rest of your life to enjoy. Don't waste it by sitting around thinking about the past or even the future."

6. My dirty little secret is... i only wash my hair every other day, or every three days. Pretty gross, huh?

7. Something friends might say about me is that I... is that I'm loud and spoiled. And that my Gran cooks wonderful food.

Your Turn!
Have a wonderful Weekend!
xoxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment