CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

one thing marked off my bucket list

I was in a pageant.
I competed in the Miss Firecracker 2011 pageant in Elizabethtown.
My friend, Megan, and I decided last Sunday night that we wanted to compete in a pageant. So, GOOGLE helped us find one somewhat close. This pageant wasn't anything like a county fair pageant, it was more like a generic and plain one that you would see off Toddlers and Tiaras. There were only a couple crazy pageant moms. Bahaaha. We competed in Patriotic and Formal wear. Dressing up was the funnest part. We were totally lost on how to walk or appear as a "pageant girl." When it came down to it, Megan won our age division and I got prettiest hair and prettiest smile. (We were the only girls in out age division) Overall, I think it was a great experience and I think I would do it again, just for fun of course!

being silly while gettin ready.
posing in the bathroom.
bahahaa.
me & brother!
he loves me, believe it or not!
family <3
my pageant mom ;)
"World Peace"
my wonderful grandaddy & gran.
brotherrr.
he thinks he's something!

No comments:

Post a Comment