CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

When I grow up, I want to be...

a photographer/pageant mom.
Yeah, you read that right. Following Olivia around with a camera is what I like to do when she will let me! ;) I don't think I would ever consider it as a full time job, (seeing that I am only 1.5 years away from my Bachelors in Accounting) but I think it would be an awesome hobby or side job.
Pageant Mom? oh-m-geeee. If you know anything about me you would know that I'm obbsesed with all things girly and glitzy. I find myself every Wednesday night on the couch with my eyes glued to...
I don't anticipate on me being one of those crazy mom's but I would love for my (some day not anytime soon) little girl to partake in pageants!

My Wanna-Be Photography Skills. Bahahaha :)

1 comment:

  1. buuahahhahaha you are such a dork. you are gonna have your kid spray tanning at the age of five! lol

    ReplyDelete