CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 8, 2011

21st Birthday Fun!

My Birthday was Fantastic!
I spent all weekend with family, best friends, and Ty.

Friday:

Ty took me out to eat... Yumm.

Saturday:
Worked ALL day :(
&& THEN...
we partied!
and we were not in bed by 12:00. #partyfoul.

pictures..





Sunday: (My Actual Birthday)

Tyler, Dylan, Brett, Leigh, & I went to Tumbleweed on the River for my First Legal drink ;) I had an original margarita... lightly salted.
Down by the river is only the most prettiest place to take pictures!
thanks to Brett for being the photographer







Sunday Night:
Brother went to look at a truck in Madison, Indiana...
which happens to be one of my all time favorite places.
i love everything about the atmosphere of that town -
it has the river, old houses, gardens, a dog park
its just beautiful.












---------------------------------

I love all my family, friends, and boyfriend very much!
Thanks for all you do for me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment