CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

with Lauren :)


1. My idea of pure perfection would be if everyday could be spent on the beach.
2. Laughter, Love, and Kids makes the world go 'round.
3. If it weren't for working and lack of money I would see the world and build an amazing house.
4. Bloggers are all very different. Everyone is very sweet and welcoming. The blog world also gives people the ability to show off their creativity or their life without being judged.
5. If I had a million dollars I'd buy you the perfect vacation beach house.
6. I'm glad it's Friday because it is the last day of the work week. And it's only that much closer to seeing Jason Aldean!
7. Something I'm excited about is the future. I'm looking forward to seeing what it has out there for me!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Weekend!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment