CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School

Ughhhh. I'm the least bit excited about writing this post. All the school supplies were bought today, cleaned out my book bag, and paid for school. For some reason I am a little nervous about going back to school. Hopefully it will be as expected. Class is from 11:00AM-8:15PM.. Which makes for a veryyy long day. However, I've had some of my professors before and they are ummm.. comical, for lack of better words.
My accounting teacher will show up in his classic spongebob tshirt along with his stringy greasy gray hair.. and oh a santa clause beard! And then my management teacher will show up in his fancy suit from when he taught 30 years ago.. sporting a comb over and mustache that he "just for men-ed". He is 80 years old! Jeeez, he needs to retire ASAP! That is the University of Louisville business school professionals working at their best!
Hope Everyone has a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment