CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday: Birthday



check it out!

1. My most favorite birthday was...my 21st birthday. My parents had a pig roast (yuck), but all my friends came over and we goofed around and acted stupid. Also, all my family came which made it better. Then I had a few birthday dinner dates ;)

2. My worst birthday was...none. I can't say that I really have ever had a bad birthday. Everyone I'm around always makes my birthday special in some way.

3. My favorite birthday memory is...when I was not expecting anyone to come to my house on my actual birthday.. And they showed up while I was eating supper.

4. The best birthday present I've ever received was... all of them. What makes a present the best they have ever recieved. I've recieved a lot of gifts that I love over the years!

5. The best birthday present I've ever given was...ummm, lots of things. I'm not sure if I like this fill in the blank theme!

6. Birthdays are...a wonderful way to celebrate your presence on Earth for another year and it's a day all about you!

7. My favorite age so far has been...21.. so far.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had great birthdays throughout your life! I'm definitely excited to turn 21 in a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment! Your blog is simply adorable. So glad your 21st was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to update your email settings so I can respond to your comments! :) I did a post about it a few days ago if you don't know how to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment! I think birthdays get better and better!

    ReplyDelete