CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Me from A to Z

Link Ups are so much Fun!
About me from A to Z from Eclectically E!

A- Age- Just turned 21!
B- Bedtime- Never fails, sometime after 11:00... I'm always finding stuff to do!
C- College- University of Louisville.. I'm Almost Done :)
D- Dogs- I used to have a Shih Tzu, but my grandparent's decided that they loved her more than I did...
E- Everyday Necessity- To talk to my mommy.
F- From- Shelbyville, KY .. Small town, but I love it.
G- Gold or Silver- White gold is my favorite. Agreed with "The Moon & Me"
H- Holiday- I loveee Christmas. I can go shopping just about everyday!
I- Ice Cream- Birthday Cake .. From the Homemade Ice Cream and Pie Kitchen.
J- Job Title- Bank Teller & Full-Time Student
K- Karaoke Go-to-Song- Well.. When you may drink a little too much from time to time.. I can "try" to sing just about anything.
L- Live: Kinda in the Middle on no where.
M- Movie: I'm a sucker for any chick flick!
N-Night or Morning person? Neither.. More so wake me up late.. Get my stuff done.. So MidDay.
O- Outside lover?: To an extent.. Mosquito Bugs Loveeee ME!
P- Pet Peeve- People who pretend to be something they are not.
Q: Quirk: Umm... This is hard. Skip.
R- Restaurant: I honestly can say that I really don't have a favorite. I kinda like things that are different.... Although, I can eat some Japanese Food, not to include sushi.
S- Sports: None.
T- Team- University of Kentucky
U- Urban or Rural areas: Rural.. I like being away from everything ... But I do like having a town 15 mins away.
V- Vacation: ANY Beach! I'm dieing to go!!
W- Weather: Fall Weather!
X- Xtra special fact about me- I like to solve math problems..
Y- Yogurt (froyo) toppings- Umm...
Z- Zoo Animal- Penguins or Elephants

xoxxo tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment